88% of students engaged in experiential 教育 prior to graduation
32% of students who interned received an offer of full-time employment as a result of an internship
76% 学生的全职或兼职工作, 就读高等教育, serve in the military or participate in full-time volunteer programs
56% of students who interned received an offer of full-time employment as a result of an internship
Underst和 who you are 和 the variety of career options available that align with your professional goals 和 aspirations.
- PathwayU — A resource that offers assessments to help you discover 教育 和 career pathways that align with your values, 利益, 个性和工作场所偏好.
- 安排预约 — Chat more with a Career Coach about career 和 major exploration.
Explore majors 和 careers, while learning how CAPD can help. 这是一个很好的开始.
- 选择专业 — A quick guide that offers questions to consider when you are choosing a major.
- O 'NET在线 — O*NET Online is a tool for career development 和 job analysis with detailed descriptions of job functions, 技能, 教育和就业趋势.
- 职业展望手册 — This resource can help you find career information on duties, 教育, 培训, 数百种职业的薪酬和前景.
Prepare for your career by gaining 技能 through internships 和 other experiential learning opportunities, 建立联系，构建简历.
- 任命 — 时间表 an appointment to chat more about your job/internship search 和 how to gain meaningful experiences.
- Career 社区 Toolkits — It is common to have diverse career 利益 和 goals that may or may not directly align with your major. 考虑到这一点, 职业社区 were created to provide 行业-specific resources, 为所有学生提供机会和联系, 无论专业如何.
- 大面试 — Get h和s-on practice with practice interviews tailored to your specific 行业 和 experience level.
- 握手 — Connect with employers 和 explore available opportunities
- 服务/志愿者 — Volunteering can help you reinforce 技能 you’re already learning, develop new 技能 和 possibilities 和 help you grow as a leader.
- 求职策略 — This guide provides an overview of how to plan 和 where to look for jobs as well as strategies for going beyond the online database search.
- 面试 — Preparing for 和 practicing interviews is an essential component of the job search process. This guide briefly discusses how to be successful before, during 和 after an interview.
- 握手 -寻找机会, 与雇主联系, attend events 和 schedule an appointment with a Career Coach.
- 简历, CVs 和 求职信 — It is important that your documents demonstrate clear written communication 和 reflect your 技能/accomplishments.
- 即将来临的事件 — Explore our upcoming workshops, career fairs 和 other events.
- 网络 — 网络 is a vital component of the job search process. This guide provides an overview of different strategies for those new to networking as well as how to go about continuing to build your professional contacts.
- Salary 资源 — Here are some resources that can provide you with more information about 工资 based on location, 多年经验, 行业, 等.
Connect to thous和s of jobs, internships, employers 和 events
Get h和s-on practice with practice interviews tailored to your specific 行业 和 experience level
Discover your values, 利益, 个性和工作场所偏好
上传你的文档, 和 a Career Coach will provide recommendations on both content 和 format to ensure you are making a great impression
CAPD is happy to partner with student clubs 和 organizations. Submit the presentation request form 和 allow 2-3 business days for us to follow up with you.
考虑攻读更高的学位? Explore these resources to research institutions 和 programs, familiarize yourself with the application process 和 financial aid resources.
- 研究生和专业学校指南 — If you’re considering graduate/professional school in the future, this guide provides a quick overview of what to consider when selecting a program along with an overview of the general application process.
- 彼得森指南 — 彼得森指南 offers a directory of graduate 和 professional programs. Use this tool when researching what types of schools offer your desired program.
- 研究生院的经济援助 — Review details about federal student aid eligibility 和 types of aid that can be received at the graduate level.
黑色,土著 & 有色人种学生
- 接受: We help young people get to college, find first jobs, 和 succeed in both
- Roadtrip国家: 故事和工具，帮助你找到你的道路
网络 & 宣传
无文件友好实习，奖学金 & 工作