如果你想重新申请St. 爱德华的 or you’d like to enroll in classes without earning a degree, you must fulfill requirements that are separate from those of traditional undergraduate students. The following admission requirements will help you determine your category.
如果你是前圣. 澳门葡京网上赌场 student who has not been enrolled in classes at St. 爱德华的 for a full fall or spring semester, you must reapply for admission. You can complete our application in less than 5 minutes. If you have attended any other institution(s) of higher learning during your absence, all official transcripts of coursework must be sent to the Office of 本科 入学, 连同你填妥的申请表一起.
Any student having served in a branch of the United States Armed Forces, including the National Guard or Reserve; to gain readmission following active military duty of not more than five cumulative years, must notify the Office of 入学 using the Returning Student Application. If the student, or a military representative of the student, informs St. 他们的"回国意向通知书", we will provide the student with the returning student application and assist them in making sure they are returned to status, 如果符合条件. The returning student application affords the student the opportunity to indicate their status and allows for St. 爱德华的 to coordinate with the student regarding their return. Students will be readmitted in accordance with federal law (20 U.S.C. 证券交易委员会.1091c; 34 C.F.R. 秒668.18).
Are you seeking to take courses as a temporary student?
If you are enrolled in another four-year university, you may take courses at St. 爱德华的一个学期, provided you are in good standing at the college where you are regularly enrolled. 作为一名临时学生, 你不需要寄大学成绩单, but you are required to include an official letter of good standing from your university along with your application.
Do you wish to enroll as a postbaccalaureate or non-degree-seeking student?
You should apply as a postbaccalaureate student if you have a bachelor’s degree, wish to apply for further study at the undergraduate level and want the privileges of a degree-seeking student. You must send official college transcripts from each undergraduate college attended.
If you already have college credit and wish to pursue an educational objective other than a degree, 你应该以非学位申请. You must send official college transcripts from each undergraduate college attended.
An application is reviewed after all items listed below have been received. You do not have to collect all materials before sending them. We cannot return or copy application materials for you, so please keep a copy for your records. 请寄给我们以下资料:
- 填妥的申请表格. 一定要用St. 爱德华的在线申请或打印的申请. 只需不到5分钟即可完成!
- $50 application fee, which can be paid with a credit card, check or cashier’s check. NOTE: Applicants seeking readmission are not required to pay the $50 fee.
- Official college transcript from every post-证券交易委员会ondary institution attended, even if you did not earn credit or receive a course grade, 或者如果课程是不可转让的. Coursework from one college posted on the transcript of another will not satisfy this requirement. 如果你被授予硕士或更高的学位, you may submit only the transcript from the institution awarding the graduate degree. 官方成绩单必须到达圣. 爱德华的 in an envelope sealed by the educational institution. Temporary students may send a letter of good standing instead of transcripts.
- 永久居民卡复印件, if you are not a citizen but are a permanent resident of the United States.
- 学习的专业和所在的学校. 如果你还没有决定, indicate the school that most accurately reflects your strengths and interests, and then write “Academic Exploration Program” in the space marked “Intended major or certification.“如果你想获得教师资格证, you should indicate the appropriate certification program and the desired major listed under the certification.
Degree candidates who sit out for more than 36 months are bound by the 本科 Bulletin in effect when they re-enter. If you are re-applying for admission and you were formally dismissed from St. 爱德华的, you will first need to contact the appropriate dean to confirm your eligibility.
- 联系 the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at 512-448-8581 to request reinstatement if you were dismissed for academic reasons.
- 联系 the Dean of Students at 512-448-8408 to request reinstatement if you were dismissed for disciplinary reason